weksturxd
23/08/2017 2:14 pm  

~ In-game name: wiekzr / xantoz / $chroef lo$ 

~ Previous in-game names: ^

~ Full Name: Jimmy P. Kok

~ Steam-ID?:  https://steamcommunity.com/id/wiekzr/

~ Age (15+ with exceptions): 22

~ Location: The Netherlands.

~ Previous clans and why you left them: 1.1; nothing. 1.5; env1ous, fLwlss (Team Flawless), Urban Assault, -{*L-S*}- & some more I cant remember it's been a while.

~ English skills: 10/10 with some exceptions ofcourse as it is not my motherlanguage.

~ Do you have teamspeak3 and a mic: Y/Y

~ Best achievements (clanbase, cups or/and ladders):Competed top5 Cod4 CG Scope, Played high elo CoD2 Clanbase for many years. Also won some one night cups on cod2/4

~ Why do you want to join exi2s?: Well to be totally honest I have no real reason for joining YOUR clan, I just started playing cod1 again (1.5 cup inc) and actually started taking an interrest again besides the cup, as 1.5 will dead after the cup again (lets be honest its still dead even tho there is a cup) I do not plan on actually retiring after so 1.1 is the only option left :^) I found this on the cup site so the natural step to take.

~ Do you have a working Veritas AC?: No, Hit me up with the link and I got u fam.

~ Extra information (tell us about your real life and gaming history): Story time with JimmyJonko, Started of as a little kid, playing duck hunt or w/e its called at my grandmothers house, never really been into gaming after besides casual, then I got into RuneScape, damn played the shit out that game (I used to have comp (t) but I quit playing), then CoD1 game upon my path and well here we are (Also play LoL (plat 4) & csgo (supreme last time i checked)

~ Why should we consider you: Welp, I actually have played 1.1 and although im shit with the automatic weapons (mp40 = luv) I think ill fit in skill wise, I have a decent game sens/brain but its up to you really.

P.S. I don't actually have 1.1 AT THE MOMENT, there used to be a dl link out there idk if anyone has that? otherwise ill contact some friends to actually get it :^)

P.P.S Im also studying interactive design, so if theres any help needed on website/logos whatever I got you once again fam

xx.

ohja jannus, geen idee of we nou een haat of een liefde relatie hebben maar laat bij deze weten dat het van mijn kant100% banter is ben niet zn zielig persoon die een grudge heeft tegen online mensjes (met wat uitzonderingen ofc :^))

Edited: 2 months  ago

skrtskrt

ReplyQuote
weksturxd
23/08/2017 2:23 pm  

nvm about the downloads, i found everything i need on these forums (if they still work :^))

skrtskrt

ReplyQuote
Blub
 Blub
Trusted Member
24/08/2017 12:33 pm  

Hi Mate 

Great app, come ts be active and Show your skill.

Good luck 

ReplyQuote
Apex
 Apex
Trusted Member
24/08/2017 7:44 pm  

Know u from 1.5, remember u playing for uA 🙂 goodluck! 

ReplyQuote
weksturxd
24/08/2017 8:02 pm  

Thanks (: 

just to know what im dealing with, are you guys actually scrimming everyday(or often :P) or should i just wait around? I see alot of pub players but I dont know how active 1.1 actually is.

skrtskrt

ReplyQuote
Apex
 Apex
Trusted Member
25/08/2017 12:57 am  

we are nearly playing 1.1 scrims everyday, but we re also playing other games likes csgo & pubg together 🙂

in 1.1 are like 10 teams besides us, also playing vs mixes sometimes

ReplyQuote
Freak
Eminent Member
25/08/2017 8:27 pm  

App looks decent!

Just join our ts server and the call of duty 1.1 channel if you are online and i am sure our members will ask you for fw's.

Good luck!

ReplyQuote
weksturxd
26/08/2017 3:26 pm  

thanks bois, got some stuff this weekend but will be 100% active starting next week (:

skrtskrt

Freak liked
ReplyQuote
Blub
 Blub
Trusted Member
18/09/2017 4:11 pm  

Not what we are looking for, have fun in sniper.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register

Skip to toolbar